Juice choices

imma_always_b_me
on 1/7/12 7:12 am - MD
Almost 4 weks out and i am craving orange juice...i really need something other than water crystal light and ice tea. I tried diuluted apple juice that was fine.  I also tried sugar free cranberry juice had a bad after taste. Any other sugesstions

"Its not how you start, it's how you finish"
Chilipepper
on 1/7/12 7:16 am
you are too early out for the real thing...plus it has too much sugar...get used to water and crystal light...they will be your friends for the rest of your life...you can try G2 for a change...but not for an all the time drink...

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

tressie007
on 1/7/12 7:19 am
tropicana 50 is good and minute maid light oj....when i was as early as u out i diluted them some so the acid wouldn't bother my stomach.
stellasnyder1
on 1/7/12 7:36 am - Williams, AZ
I am 6 mo's out and have been doing powerade zero and vitamin water zero since 4 weeks. I like it diluted with water though. They have a variety of flavors to try too.

HW 272 / SW 242 / GW 150      
Hattie T.
on 1/7/12 7:41 am - Denver, CO
I got so tired of the crystal lite.  I found sugar free koolaid on ebay and amazon.  Also, sugar free popsicles are great when I need a break from all that drinking!  

Hattie
Htaylor46     HW 412, SW 386, CW 309, GW 190      
lanagirl
on 1/7/12 7:49 am
I mix my Nectar protein powder with Fuze Slenderize. It is low calorie but not really juice. It has like 10% juice. Just make sure you get the Slenderize, the regular has LOTS of sugar.

unewillow
on 1/7/12 8:30 am - CT
I got tired of Crystal Light too. Ocean Spray makes powder pouches in Cran/Grape, Cran/Apple, etc. which are a nice change for the mix-ins. I also drink Powerade Zero, Fuze Slenderize, Vitamin Water Zero, Sobe Lifewater, Diet Snapple...I enjoy some variety in my calorie/sugar free drink choices.

Jane N.
on 1/7/12 8:37 am - Round Rock, TX
I buy 100% natural pomegranate juice (check the label and make sure the juice is the only thing in it).  I add a couple splashes of that to a glass of water and it gives just the right flavor to it.  So much better than that artificial sweetener taste of crystal light and the like. 

poet_kelly
on 1/7/12 8:42 am - OH
In general I think drinking calories is not the best way to go.  But if I was really craving juice, I would drink two ounces of it and see how it sits in my pouch.  I happen to know that I handle juice OK so I'd have four ounces, at this point.  Just make sure you get one that is 100% juice - no high fructose corn syrup in there!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

abby04276
on 1/7/12 8:47 am
I have been drinking v8 splash light tropical blend. It only has 5 calories. It might help your craving.
Most Active
Recent Topics