Starting to freak out!

moonandsun
on 1/14/12 9:39 pm

2 days left Surgery set for Jan 17th. I have been okay, until today. For some reason, I am FREAKING out. Maybe it is the Bowel prep I have to do today. lol I am so excited about this journey and then today I watch E! Soup and bust out crying. Good thing my husband is working today. I guess I will drink some water, pack for the hospital and then take a nap. I am thinking this will be a long day.

~ Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. ~        
talula216
on 1/14/12 9:56 pm - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

Good Luck on Tuesday.  My surgery in tomorrow.  Friday was my freak out day.  I had such anxiety.  It was awful I just wanted to cry cry.  Which I did on the way home from work and felt better.
I am packing today,  Just trying to keep busy.  Hang in there Tuesday will be here and on to the loser bench.

Talula
Starting weight 369

lorithei
on 1/14/12 10:41 pm - FL
You'll do great. . . . . I was so excited before mine on 12/15/11 that I wouldn't stop talking.  I think the anestesiologist put me out early just to geet some quiet in Pre-op.   Before going reality is simply setting in.  Remember what they say - be careful what you ask for as you may just get it!  Good luck and try to relax. . . while it's all unknown to you, you'll do great - just relax since stressing does not help in the least.  Think of the great sleep you'll during anestesia!

chunkymonkeylvr
on 1/14/12 11:08 pm - KY
The "freak out" is totally normal, do what you can to keep your mind off of it.  I had mine in October and it was the best choice I could have ever made.  Good Luck!  I am excited for you!
tnto3
on 1/14/12 11:55 pm - OH
Hi. I had mine done the 26th of Dec. I was so nervous I almost cancelled the night before...so glad I didn't!! When I got to the hospital I was still so nervous but they get you in so fast you almost don't have time to think about what is about to happen. Just take these last 2 days to love your husband and just try to relax a bit. Everything will be ok and you will be so happy in the choice you are about to make. It has been 20 days since my surgery and I have lost 26 lbs. already. No way could I have done this without this awesome tool!! Good Luck and I will keep you in my prayers :)
chefstacielynn
on 1/15/12 12:56 am - TX
RNY on 01/16/12
 My surgery is on momday I have not freaked out but I cry at thee drop of a hat now. Keep having the feeling when I go in tomorrow some how its not going to happen.  Hugs its going to be fine and I will keep you in my prayers 
 dont worry be happy      
karriebear35
on 1/15/12 2:08 am - Cheektowaga, NY
I totaly freaked out before mine as well. I panicked, but I have a great doctor and my mom was with me which helped me so much.. Make sure you have your family or close friend with you.. It really does make a difference. You will do awesome! by the way how do you get those tracker thingys for where your at and what you still need to lose? LOL I really like it and would love to have one myself. Thanks!

Karrie
Mallory R.
on 1/15/12 4:08 am - Greenville, NC
RNY on 01/18/12
My surgery is this Wednesday and I haven't had a freak out as of yet but boy did I have a PISSED OFF  hour on Friday night.  I think my husband thought my head was going to spin and explode!!  He has to work tomorrow and Tuesday and I know he is glad. 
Mallory Dawn        
Alottolose
on 1/15/12 10:23 pm
 Had my surgery in June of 2011, and can not tell you how happy you will be to see the weight slip off!! You will be amazed at how wonderful you will feel as the weight disappears! Congratulations on your new journey, and relish each and every moment of it! You will be on the losers bench soon, and the surgery fears will be all behind you! Look forward to your New Year of health and healing!! Congratulations!! 

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
Most Active
Recent Topics