Raw Veg.

mikjul1
on 1/21/12 12:28 am - bel air, MD
Well my Dr. said I can eat raw veggies now romaine and baby spinach I hope need the fiber if you know what I mean. Any body got some  suggestion for what veg. digest easy.
LJ1972
on 1/21/12 2:22 am - FL
raw leafy greens gave me horrible gas pains
I do like well chewed cucumbers, cauliflower, carrots (careful, I've gotten them stuck a time or 2... OW)

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

exohexoh
on 1/21/12 2:36 am - West Chester, PA
 i haven't had any problems with anything. just like everything else in this process it's different for everyone

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 1/21/12 3:46 am
green peppers,  peeled cucumbers,  mushrooms,  carrots if chewed well.

Winnie

msromagnola
on 1/21/12 4:19 am
I first ate raw vegetables about 4 months out  - I ate lettuce and cucumbers.  I still have trouble with raw carrots and raw cabbage.  Don't fret - just eat cooked vegetables.  They have fiber too.    Look into other high fiber foods - oatmeal and beans come to mind.  Bless your heart - I remember the days - I came to realize that most of the problem was just volume (i.e. little in, little out).  I also began to use a daily stool softener when I wasn't able to correct with diet - FYI - as a light at the end of the tunnel, kind of thought - once my volume increased, problem resolved, for the most part without the daily use of stool softeners.

Good luck.

MSROMAGNOLA