Ok just got scared

DannyBoyDVG
on 2/6/12 12:29 pm - AR
 Ever since I came home from surgery I've had the " standing up to fast " thing going on even when I don't get up to fast. Just stood up super slow to head to bed and had to fall back into my chair because I started to black out. Has anyone else had this issue and anyone know a solution?
Hattie T.
on 2/6/12 12:48 pm - Denver, CO
Hi, Danny. When I had it I wasn't drinking enough.

Good luck,

Hattie
Htaylor46     HW 412, SW 386, CW 309, GW 190      
Kasey319
on 2/6/12 1:22 pm
 I am 1 week out and I feel like that all the time also. No one can seem to tell me why
Chilipepper
on 2/6/12 2:02 pm, edited 2/6/12 2:02 pm
When did you have your surgery Danny?  Sometimes there is the residuals from the anesthesia and also your fluids could be low.  Up your fluids !! 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

BugdocMom
on 2/6/12 2:44 pm - CA
I agree, it could be that you need more fluids. But, if you are on blood pressure meds, you may want to have them checked out. Lots of folks find the surgery reduces blood pressure almost immediately and the meds are too much.
BoomerSooner1
on 2/7/12 12:31 am
 Have you been monitoring your blood pressure. They took me off my meds cold turkey after surgery and it really messed me up. I had to go back on meds and then ween myself off for about 10 days before the my heart beat came down to normal range and I stopped feeling dizzy.
 Don't ask me how we lost to Baylor.  I can't figure it Out either!            
DannyBoyDVG
on 2/7/12 1:41 am - AR
 I never had any kind of blood pressure problems pre surgery.
jrmfairbanks
on 2/7/12 5:57 am - NC
I always get like that when I do not get enough fluids.  I know it is hard to get them down sometimes, but for me I feel so out of sorts when I am dehydrated. 
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics