Stomach cramping.....any ideas?

DannyBoyDVG
on 2/14/12 12:07 am - AR
So yesterday I got cleared to eat Greek yogurt with sugar free preserves. I ate 1 container with some blueberry preserve (split into 2 portions because it was a good size cup) and I had my vitamins as usual and drank plenty of water. Shorty before bed my stomach or pouch started to not feel good so I took an anti nausea pill just incase and went to bed. I woke up this morning and my stomach is cramping 10x worse than last night to the point that it makes me want to vomit thinking about consuming any besides water. I can't really take my nausea pills because I'm home alone with my son and the pills put me to sleep. Do any of you have any idea of what could be causing this or any idea how to feel better?

poet_kelly
on 2/14/12 1:47 am - OH
Do you need to poop?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

DannyBoyDVG
on 2/14/12 2:20 am - AR
It kinda feels like I could but I can't I've tried ( but I haven't been stopped up) is it maybe possible to have hunger pains at only 2 weeks out? I took a chance and made some yogurt and it's making me feel a little better.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views
Recent Topics