Any Suggestions for daily shake?

LJ1972
on 2/16/12 10:15 am - FL
don't stock up on any one kind.. chances are your tastes will change. And everyone is different - I enjoy the Chike, Syntha 6 (expensive), About Time, EAS, the dutch chocolate cake from bariatric eating....
HATE the Nectars
vicki.okc
on 2/16/12 10:42 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Thank you everyone for posting your likes and dislikes! I love reading the different opinions! Since I'm not a coffee drinker, and I have NOT found a shake that includes Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Mt. Dew, I'm totally unsure about what I'll use. But hey, it can't be any worse than some of the junk I've used in the past to lose a couple of pounds! Thanks again for everyone's input and please keep me posted on any new drinks.

@myminime, we don't have a Costco around here, but you are the second person who has mentioned that store. It must be a fairly popular place. BTW, I think I'll try and find CytoSport here in OKC. Thanks!
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 2/16/12 10:54 am
I added the Chike banana protein powder with sf chocolate pudding mix.  It made the best banana chocolate protein pudding when I was a new post-op.  It was the highlight of my full liquid diet.

Winnie

vicki.okc
on 2/16/12 11:01 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hey Winnie, that sounds like a good mix to me!  Do you add the milk that required for the shake plus the amount of milk needed to make the chocolate pudding?  My doctor requires a 10 day liquid diet prior to surgery so I'm going to ask if this is something I can eat/drink!  Thanks again . . . Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views