1day post-op

Nycm
on 2/22/12 7:28 am
RNY on 02/21/12 with
 Wow this is hard. Yesterday AM I had lap-band revised to RNY due to slipped band. They also did a hiatal hernia repair while in there. I have an NG tube with suction  in due to the MD wanting to keep all pressure out of my stomach. It really stinks still NPO. Can't even brush my teeth. 

My urine output has been low and I have swollen up like the Willie Wonka blueberry girl. My IV fell out and had to wait two hours for the IV team to get it back in. That means two hours of no pain meds on top of the one hour I had been asleep before feeling the blood pouring over my hand from the IV site.  
Yikes!

Tomorrow I go for a leak test. They want me to drink around the tube.  Golly that will be fun

Just needed get all this off my Christ. 

Thanks for listening,
Christine

mirlyn2012
on 2/22/12 8:31 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
Oh wow I'm so sorry to read this. It makes me feel bad that I've been griping. I hope everything gets better over the next couple of days.
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
Cejay
on 2/22/12 8:57 am
Wow, I really hope things get better for you!
kimberkim
on 2/22/12 9:33 am - Stouffville, Canada
Oh no! Hope things get better! Sending you good vibes that everthing else goes smoother. Take care.
MichelleNC
on 2/22/12 10:49 am
 Wow sounds like you have had some not so fun stuff going on. I hope everything goes ok tomorrow w the leak test. Hugs

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

glamour_04
on 2/22/12 11:53 pm - Abilene , TX
Im so sorry you had to go thru a hard time like this, I really hope the hospital takes better care of you! I will be praying that your recovery goes alot better for you. Hang in there cause you wont regret it in a couple weeks youll start to feeling alot better. Prayers coming your way :)
     I Dont Skinny Dip I Chunky Dunk!        
Most Active
Recent Topics