Help with protein powder

Graciesmama2006
on 2/24/12 4:46 am - GA
 I have tried syntax nectar powders,,,,,,chocolate truffle with skim milk,,,average,,,,and the lemonade with water,,,gag!!! The smell completely disgusts me....also are they always so frothy? I thought the lemonade with water would be like crystal light. Any tips/suggestions ??
poet_kelly
on 2/24/12 4:48 am - OH
Not all brands are that frothy, no.  I suggest trying some other brands.  You can get tons of samples at vitalady.com.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Eggface
on 2/24/12 5:37 am - Sunny Southern, CA
A few tips that work for me...

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/10/icky- brown-gack.html

Hope they help,
~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

dori M.
on 2/24/12 7:06 am - MD
 Shelly

I tried 2 of your recipes this week(breakfast bites & zucchini & chicken bake). They were a big hit at home and at work nobody noticed they were eating "bariatric food" lol. Thanks for sharing them

Eggface
on 2/24/12 7:17 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Aww Dori, I'm so glad they were enjoyed. Thank you for letting me know. I have a gnarly headache today (mowed the lawns, sneezing since brought it on) and your message made my day brighter TY.

~Shell

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

cm102869
on 2/24/12 8:58 am - Concord, NC
FobiPouch on 03/15/12
 Isposure blue rasberry is wonderful It is liquid not creamy like milk and no after taste. GNC sells it and in different flavors pre-made

undergoingchange
on 2/24/12 1:17 pm
Mixing Roadside Lemonade Nectar with Crystal Light Lemonade significantly improves the flavor.  Put a lid on and use a straw to avoid smelling.

Graciesmama2006
on 2/25/12 9:29 am - GA
 Ty everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 181 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 251 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?