I LIKE PLANNING FOR THE WEEK

Natali1983
on 3/1/12 11:03 pm - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
hi guys..well im on here looking for some info..im 3days postop and im just wondering what sites to u guys get recipes from and different food ideas..my nutritionist gave me a menu for the first week but its 4oz every hour of a different liquid obviously..but do any of you know a good site where i can look up some cool puree meals?
Natali

mablack1973
on 3/1/12 11:22 pm - CT
RNY on 03/15/12
Natali,
Not sure about pureed meals but I've been spending a lot of time on Bariatric Foodie looking at different meals. Just wanted to say hi and see how you are feeling on day 3?

Mike
"Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm." ~Sidney J. Phillips

Natali1983
on 3/2/12 12:06 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
NOT FEELING SO GREAT..MY BED ISNT BYPASS FRIENDLY..LOL EVERYTHING IRRITATES ME..DIFFERENT SMELLS THAT I USED TO LIKE I KINDA HATE RIGHT NOW..FOR INSTANCE I LOVE GLADE PLUG INS AND MY APT IS FULL OF THEM AND WHEN I GOT HOME I ALMOST THREW UP INSTANTLY..MY STAPLES ITCH A LOT AND ARE VERY RED BUT THE DOC SAID THEYRE NOT INFECTED AND TO NOT WORRY...UGH WALKING I FEEL GOOD BUT WHEN IM SITTING AND I GOTTA GET UP IT SUCKS..LOL PLEASE TELL ME THIS DOESNT LAST LONG
Natali

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 276 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 205 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 300 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 126 views