Surgery Yesterday...

cdreamyd
on 3/6/12 2:44 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
So I had my RYN yesterday and wow it really isnt as bad as I thought it would be. They keep you very comfprtable with pain meds. Si I really havent had much pain at all. I did have a gas bubble that made its way to my shoulder but that was gone by last night. The only problems I am having is that my heart rate is low. It is stayin between 35 - 50 at one point went down to 25. And I am still on oxygen because with out it I go in the low 80's. I know when I had my youngest by c sextion I had some problems like these. Leak test came back goos so Im drinkin my fluids now... YAHOOOO.. Nite everyone... Cant seem to keep my eyes open..

scorpio78
on 3/6/12 2:51 am
Its so good to hear stories like this..I'm so nervous, my surgery is only 10 days away..good luck with your recovery and happy losing!! :)
mirlyn2012
on 3/6/12 2:52 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
 Congratulations! Ration that pain pump if you have one. I was happy go lucky til that ran out and the pill version of the same drug just didn't cut it. 
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
cdreamyd
on 3/6/12 8:56 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
I didnt get a pain pump however they did keep mr on delauded but I had to stop taking that because Im having a problem with my heart rate dropping and my oxtgen levels so I am on liquid lortab now. but really I went like 8 hours with nothing and it wasnt bad at all..
mirlyn2012
on 3/6/12 8:57 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
That's awesome!
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
MichelleNC
on 3/6/12 3:22 am
Yay so glad everything is going along smoothly. Enjoy those fluids and your rest!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

shasta101
on 3/6/12 3:32 am
RNY on 03/20/12
So glad to hear this. I am supposed to get my date this week and I am scared of pain.lol.. I like hearing when someone says its not so bad. Congrats on the beginning of your journey and hope you continue to do well.

Sunnygurl
on 3/6/12 6:31 am - VA
RNY on 02/28/12
Glad to hear your doing well....  I'm one week post op and feeling terrific...  this has been a great week for me...  and i'm looking forward to each day...