SCARED TO MOVE ON TO FULL LIQUIDS

Natali1983
on 3/9/12 7:32 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
SINCE I WAS IN THE ER MONDAY CUZ OF MY 1ST DAY OF FULL LIQUIDS NOT GOING SO GREAT..I HAD A COUPLE SPOONFULLS OF PUDDING N MY INSIDES CAME OUT LETS SAY AND IM ON PREDNISONE NOW FOR THE INFLAMMATION...DOC SAID STAY ON CLEAR FOR A FEW DAYS THEN TRY FULL LIQUIDS AGAIN..I BOUGHT THE INSTANT BREAKFAST CARNATION NO SUGAR STUFF N LACTAID MILK JUST INCASE IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT...I AM FREAKING OUT..HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THE NUTRITIONIST SAID I COULD HAVE ON FULL LIQUIDS: V8 SPLASH DIET, MILK, INSTANT COFEE, APPLE SAUCE, BREAKFAST CARNATION MEAL REPLACEMENT, PUDDING, N STAGE 2 BABY FOOD (NOT MIXED N ONLY VEGGIE OR FRUIT)...DO U GUYS HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OF THIS?..IVE BEEN REALLY WEAK LATELY N I KNOW A BOOST OF PROTEIN IN THE MORNING WILL DO ME GOOD
Natali

poet_kelly
on 3/9/12 7:51 am - OH
I'm thinking a protein shake would be a good idea.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Natali1983
on 3/9/12 8:13 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
WHAT DO U THINK WOULD B EASIER ON THE TUMMY...IVE NEVER HAD EITHER...ITS EITHER BREAKFAST CARNATION OR SOME SAMPLE I GOT FROM VITALADY MIXED W LACTAID MILK OR H2O?
Natali

poet_kelly
on 3/9/12 8:31 am - OH
Easiest on your tummy?  One of your samples mixed with water.

Best tasting?  Either one of your samples mixed with milk or the Carnation Instant Breakfast, depending on which samples you got.

I would make sure you to the Carnation that is no sugar added before you drink it, the regular is too high in sugar for many people.

And best for your protein needs?  One of the samples.  The no sugar added Carnation is only 13 grams of protein, I think, if you mix it with one cup of milk.  Something pretty low like that.  One of the samples mixed with one cup of milk should be more like 30 grams of protein.

Whichever you decide to try, I would just drink a little at first and see how your tummy feels.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Natali1983
on 3/9/12 8:41 am - miramar, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
THANKS FOR RESPONDING KELLY..YES I HAVE THE NO SUGAR ADDED KIND BUT YEA I DID REALIZE MY VITALADY SAMPLES HAVE 30G PROTEIN..I GOT PLENTY OF SAMPLES..LOL I DONT LIKE FRUITY SO I GOT MOSTLY CHOCOLATES N MOCHAS N SUCH..WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES TOMORROW MORNING
Natali

Most Active
Recent Topics