Things you dreamed of being able to do.....

ah81164
on 3/24/12 8:30 am - GA
RNY on 04/19/12
I am in the stage of the process of waiting on the insurance company but I have been thinking about something.....

I have been wondering if anyone had specific things that they wanted to be able to do/wear after they lost weight.

This may be TMI  and hope I dont offend  anyone but here goes mine....

You see I dont wear panties because I cant stand for them to ROLL down under my belly or bind me so I cant wait to be able to wear cute panties and a cute bra that wont roll up under my arm in my fat.  The other thing is I cant wait to be able to see my BUSINESS while I am shaving it .  So sorry if this offends but these are my dreams. And I can actually see them for the first time.

So what are yours????
poet_kelly
on 3/24/12 8:36 am - OH
Hey, I LOVE how much easier it is to shave now!

I also love how easy it is to tie my shoes.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mirlyn2012
on 3/24/12 8:38 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
Scuba diving, rock climbing, surfing, wakeboarding. I used to be very active and I miss it...

I don't blame you, I can't wait for cute undergarments myself .
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
Tim T.
on 3/24/12 8:39 am - Eastham, MA
I prefer to call it "my junk" lol

NowIliveforaerobicsandnotfood
on 3/24/12 8:45 am
Besides wearing cute clothes and shopping in the regular section of a store, I wanted to be able to jog.  I'm 6 months and I am able to jog a little.  Good luck on your goals and hopefully insurance will answer you soon.  It about 3 weeks for BCBS to get back to my surgeon.
ah81164
on 3/24/12 9:00 am - GA
RNY on 04/19/12
BCBS of ????
on 3/24/12 10:26 am
of highmark blue shield (Blue cross blue shield)
Marilyn B.
on 3/24/12 8:46 am
I was just thinking this same thing today.  All the things I want to do when the weight is off.  I got my approval letter today, and my surgery is March 30th. 

The things I can't wait to do.  I will be 50 years old in 2013, and I plan on doing my first tri-atholon in 2013.  That is someting I have always wanted to do.  I have also always wanted to do a bike tour that lasts several days, and you set up camp each night and then get up and bike during the day.  I also would like to rock climb, wear normal size levi's again, and so on, and so on.....
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 8:48 am
I am very active for my weight now and I really can't wait until I can do more or at least do things I do better. I usually go hiking every weekend and I can't wait to be able to do it faster so my hiking partner doesn't have to slow her pace for me.

I dream that maybe being thinner will help me from getting sick from my allergies so often that might be a big dream though because my 100lb sister still gets sick from her allergies as much as I do.

I think my biggest dream is to fly coach comfortably! I fit into seats just fine but I'd love for it to be more comfortable. I usually end up flying business class on flights longer than 2-3 hours because I want to be more comfortable. I'd save myself (or really my husband haha) a lot of money if I flew coach and was comfortable!
on 3/24/12 10:56 am
Twinkles I was the same way.  Very active before mostly doing Leslie Sansone vidoes.   Now Leslie's vidoes are easy for me, except maybe the 5 big miles one.  I have heard that its better if you worked out before you have surgery for your skin.   So far my skin isn't bad and actually looks like its firming up slowly.  Not shame to wear short sleeved shirts so far.
Most Active
Recent Topics