My Silas is 3 1/2 months!! :) PICS

boomsheeka01
on 3/27/12 1:30 am - Killeen, TX
Hi peeps!!

I dont post as much as I used to because my babes keeps me on my toes, but I love it!! I was able to quit my job, and I absolutely LOVE being home with him! I get bored every once in a while but all in all its great! Silas is such a good baby, I literally could not have asked God for better. He doesnt cry or fuss unless he is fighting his sleep (which is rare)....I put him on his little play gym and he will play for hours!! He is a very content baby, and he doesn't like to be held for too long. He sleeps ALL NIGHT!!! YAY!!! I put him down at 10, and he wakes up between 730-8. Its absolutely lovely. He talks so much its amazing! Apparently 3 months is pretty early to be talking as much as he does. Everybody is shocked when they hear him. When he isnt sleep, he's talking or squealing, and smiling. It never gets old either, I hear him all day when he is playing on his gym and I love it like its his first time. He turns on his side now....not quite all the way over yet, but its coming soon.

God blessed us with more than we could have ever imagined! He was so worth waiting 3 years for! We have decided that we are going to start trying again next June. I can't wait!! I loved being pregnant!

Here are pics of my love!

My husband and I took him to the riverwalk...everybody LOVED him!! :)

My happy man!!

Silas pops his collar! Haha I loved this one!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

manda2108
on 3/27/12 1:36 am
 what a handsome boy...congrats!!

Kim H.
on 3/27/12 1:39 am - VA
RNY on 07/11/11 with
OMGosh what an adorable baby! You both look super happy- enjoy this lovely time in your life! :)

I am my own hero...I save myself one day, one meal, one bite, one choice, one challenge, one step at a time...
bubbylucy
on 3/27/12 1:40 am - Raleigh, NC
He is absolutly beautiful!!!!!!!! Glad you are enjoying, you look great also.

Audra

xtine
on 3/27/12 1:41 am - San Jose, CA
He is so handsome!!

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/12 1:47 am
He is adorable and you have that motherhood glow! Enjoy him! 
Skinnygirlme
on 3/27/12 1:48 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 You look fantastic! Your little guy is so cute!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
jazzycatz
on 3/27/12 1:50 am - Joppa, MD
Awww look at that smile!  Hi Silas! 
Christina.in.Onederla
nd

on 3/27/12 1:54 am - CO
RNY on 01/23/12
I have teenagers & this makes me want a little one! Well, almost   Your little one is absolutely adorable & you look wonderful & happy as well!  Congratulations
"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it."                                                            

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/27/12 4:48 am, edited 3/27/12 4:48 am
LOL!
I thought you must have been crazy until I read, "well almost"
(I have teenagers also)

and Yes, one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!