2-der land?

thepromises
on 4/2/12 10:47 pm
RNY on 01/03/12 with
 Well, I've hit a milestone that I'm pretty proud of. I didn't start out light, but I'm working my way there. Just yesterday morning (and even at the gym and then at night... lol) i am BELOW 300!!! I' haven't been below 300 in years! YEARS!!! This feels fantastic, i'm so happy. That's 80 pounds that I will NEVER see again. I know i still have work to go, but i'm barely 4 months out. I'm very proud of myself, and will continue to work hard.

but oh my goodness, i told my trainer the good news... i think he decided to make it REALLY stick... my legs are KILLING me today. they totally feel like jelly. lol

1Haute Diva
on 4/2/12 10:51 pm - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Awesome!!! Congrats!
- Shaw

Susan M.
on 4/2/12 10:53 pm - Howell, MI
Great job! so happy for you

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

Heidi T.
on 4/2/12 10:55 pm
RNY on 01/31/12
 Congrats I am almost there with yah

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
sweet-tart2012
on 4/2/12 10:59 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
That is fantastic!!  You've lost quite alot of weight.     You should be very proud of all your hard work!      You're braver than me (trainer)!!       I'm going to try the circuit route and the eliptical for awhile before getting a trainer.        Best wishes on your continued success.

thepromises
on 4/2/12 11:04 pm
RNY on 01/03/12 with
 Thank you so much!!!

But honestly... the trainer is what makes it doable... I was a physical kid. I was on varsity softball in high school. I did ski club, and was very very good at it. But i was ALWAYS a heavy kid. ALWAYS. Then i went to culinary school. Yeah. we all know what that means. haha! So yes, i got bigger. And then i became allergic to shellfish. Now i can't really work in a professional kitchen. So while i was eating a lot in the kitchen, i was sweating and running around. Now i work in my own office, with a computer all day. 

The trainer helps me so much. He's encouraging, even when i'm having bad days. Yesterday i didn't eat well, or something. I think a bit of dumping from lunch? I dont know, was just some lean meat. Anyhow, i was NOT feeling well, and i know i didn't get enough water. During our training session, i started to almost black out after every move i made, so i just decided to cut it short by 5 minutes. He was ok with that, but he wanted me to check my heart rate, and cool down on the treadmill/eliptical. Without him, it's hard for me to motivate myself to go to the gym. 

Most Active
Recent Topics