Chips..(not Baker and Ponch)...food...

lesserman
on 4/13/12 9:54 am - Chicago, IL
I saw in another post someone mention beet chips (which at first sounded awful, but I'm so eager to replace the crap I used to eat with food that benefits me I'm willing to give 'em a shot)....

I googled beet chips and it returned this stuff: http://www.vitacost.com/terra-chips-sweets-and-beets?csrc=GPF-PA-728229013150&ci_sku=728229013150&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=%7Bkeyword%7D - sweet potato chips AND beet chips...

Has anyone tried this?
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

Neaucora
on 4/13/12 10:16 am - AZ
RNY on 04/23/12
 I love beet chips. I thinly slice em, use a little olive oil and salt and bake on low till they are crisp. I know they have a gourmet chip pack at walmart that has purple potatos, beets, carrots, and sweet potato chips. I thought they were all good. But I feel better eating them if I make them myselft. and of course not too many at a time.  
sweet-tart2012
on 4/13/12 10:20 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
I haven't tried them.    Everything on line seems to have alot of carbs.  CookingwithMichele.com/2010/03/beet-chips/      shows how to do beet chips. A lady in the comments section asked could canned beets be used instead and Michele said yes.  (In my opinion that's the way to go.  Way easier - no soaking.  Just drying them out some.)  Let us (the forum) know if you like them.        Best wishes                           

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 303 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics