Can't wait to finally get a surgery date!

artroxy blue
on 4/19/12 10:12 am, edited 4/19/12 10:12 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I had a follow-up today with the NP, and I'm done with all of my pre-op testing. She said it all depends on the dietician. Once she gets the OK from her, then she can submit everything to the insurance company. I know it's been a rollercoaster ride, and hopefully, it will be happening in June. 
MrsLitch
on 4/19/12 10:16 am - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Good Luck! I just had my Nut meeting tonight and they have everything to send off to ins. She said she is currently scheduling for June at our office so I hope approval comes quick or it will be July.

bridie_53
on 4/19/12 10:20 am - IL
RNY on 05/16/12
 Good luck to the both of you!

Cristina W.
on 4/19/12 11:26 pm - Portland, TX
RNY on 07/16/12
I wish you luck on the insurance to hurry up and get back to. Right now I am waiting on the doctor to get back to me with a date. I called my insurance after I found out when my Doc faxed them all the info they needed to look at. Come to find out that my insurance approved me but they left a msg with someone and they have been out of town at different locations helping out for the past few days. I know how you are feeling with the wanting to hurry up and have a date so you can get ready for it. I hope everything is fast for you also. Keep your head up and stay positive.
artroxy blue
on 5/8/12 10:27 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Thanks! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics