I did it!!!! 5 days post-Op

Toyiasomotivated
on 4/22/12 7:18 am - OH
I went into surgery April 17th me and my sister both and we both came out successful..they released us on friday and it felt good to be at home after staying in the hospital all those days. I feel alot better and i dont crave those things i use to do. the things i eat now: Sugar free Jello, pudding,broth,deluted apple juice,applesauce,sugar free popsicles...ALL TASTE Good to me....Me and my sister walk 30 mins a day until we can build our strength up. Im so glad that i made this decision and that i got to do it with my sister. Not sure i much i lost yet but i can't wait until i'm 6 month post-op!!!!
Andrew L.
on 4/22/12 7:30 am - Klamath Falls, OR
RNY on 04/11/12
Congrats, keep up the good work.  I had my surgery a week before yours and am just getting used to eating soft foods.  Let's see some 6 month photo's. :)
ACLakey's Bariatric Blog

Highest Weight 06/2011 = 370
Weight at Surgery 04/11/2012 = 328.8
Goal Weight = 230

Lester Greenberg
on 4/22/12 7:47 am - Derby Line, VT
RNY on 05/25/12
It is great to see guys on here and see how you are doing so well. I am scheduled May 22 so very interested in the men's take on the experience. Keep up the good healing!
Lester Greenberg
on 4/22/12 7:45 am - Derby Line, VT
RNY on 05/25/12
 Good going. I am scheduled for May 22 so it is nice to hear what it is like post op. Keep it up. Sounds like you are doing great!
Beach_bum
on 4/22/12 7:46 am
So proud of you and your sister!! Stay strong, it will get harder but just keep your chin up and remember you're on the road to a new you

joeswife1109
on 4/22/12 9:49 am
 I had my surgery the same day but was home the next day. I feel exactly how you do but all my doc wants me on is clear liquids which I am soo tired of! Best of luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 26 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 293 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views