It's Tuesday - What's On Your Plate/Schedule

KittenLove
on 5/8/12 2:13 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Duck weather here today -- and I'm proud to say that Operation Ten Pounds is now Operation Five Pounds : )

I actually got to exercise today! I was limping but I went into the ladies only area of the gym and did some upper body -- it felt great! I also tried a new protein (100% Whole Gains - mango)

- mango protein (seriously, I had it at 715 am and still feel very full)
- egg and string cheese (2 times today)
- Supreme Protein bar
- click and coconut milk
- two eggrolls and teriyaki veggies for dinner
- Greek yogurt and fresh strawberries after dinner

Meow

Be happy. 

hedrider
on 5/8/12 5:32 am - Midlothian, TX

I need to get cracking on my own Operation Ten Pounds.  My brain tells me that logically this is bounceback, but everything else tells me that just because it's average doesn't mean I have to accept it.

Okay.  So Operation Ten Pounds is on.

Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

KittenLove
on 5/8/12 5:52 am - Around Knoxville, TN
IF your clothes fit, don't worry, just maintain. But, if you can identify behaviors that have added to the scale, then go for it. You also workout so you have some muscle. I know for a fact I have gained muscle mass. I also know for a fact that I ate my way up a few pounds.

Be happy. 

hedrider
on 5/8/12 9:32 am - Midlothian, TX
On May 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM Pacific Time, KittenLove wrote:
IF your clothes fit, don't worry, just maintain. But, if you can identify behaviors that have added to the scale, then go for it. You also workout so you have some muscle. I know for a fact I have gained muscle mass. I also know for a fact that I ate my way up a few pounds.

Some of it is going to be muscle mass but the a lot of it is not.  Its bad habits creeping in. Mindless eating. My clothes still fit, but in the smaller size it doesn't take much to change that. My 2's are too tight, my 4's are snug at the end of the day and my 6's - while technically too big - ate absolutely comfortable and appealing some days. It's just 10 pounds, but it could easily turn into 15 or 20 if I don't put it in check now. The 10 was all too easy for me. A few more bites of this and another handful of that... Some of it is probably water too, but it needs to stop. :)
Heather

laura_vermont
on 5/8/12 2:14 am
B - skipped :-(
L - egg salad on a "light" wheat roll
D - ???  I have  wor****il 4, then have a meeting scheduled from 4:30-9.  I'll throw 2 power crunch bars in my bag.

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

jamiemariep
on 5/8/12 2:30 am
Dreary day here, trying to get motivated to do paperwork (I work from home when I'm not going to clients' houses) and it's not going well.

B: Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake
L: Thin N Trim Sausage w/ salad
D: Stuffed peppers
S: ? Maybe an apple with peanut butter

Tiara Classic 5k 5/13/12: 37:19
Marion Village 5k 6/23/12 32:55
Rochester Road Race 5k 8/11 29:58
Acushnet Road Race 4 mile 9/3 41:07
Spooky Spooner 5k 10/28 PR 28:05

hedrider
on 5/8/12 3:18 am - Midlothian, TX
I'm feeling this weekend's yoga.  I love it.  Sore quads.  :)

B - 0% Fage with strawberries and splenda, topped with Special K Protein plus and ground flax.

Decaf with ff creamer and splenda.

L - will be 3 oz chicken breast with tomatoes and a light cheese stick.

S - 1 1/2 scoop of Matrix protein.

I'm not sure what dinner will be.  Poor planning usually leads to disaster.  I'm still grazing.  THA T needs to stop.
Heather

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views
Recent Topics