Reached Onederland and had movie theater seat NSV

Zeigled
on 5/8/12 10:53 pm - Parkton, MD
Having a great day today - I weighed in today at 199 - first time in over 30 years.  Amazing to me.  Also this weekend I went to a movie and fit in the seat with extra room - OMG - can't beleive it.  I haven't been in quite a while for 2 reasons (one is the price) and the second is the seats were so uncomfortable.  I  remember going to this theater when it opened and when I tried to get up to go to that bathroom during the movie I, of course, had to push out of the seat using the arm rests.  The arm rest broke off.  I handed it to the usher on the way out.  But this weekend - I was standing sitting, standing sitting just because I could.  Almost better than the movie. 
HW 357 SW 341   

Monica M.
on 5/8/12 11:05 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
The first time i went to the show and could fit in the seat, i smiled during the whole movie, squirming around, just cuz i could. It's kind of awesome.

martitalinda
on 5/9/12 12:05 am
Awesome NSV!!! Congrats... I was so happy when the scale read 199 I was doing cartwheels in my head.... I can do real cartwheels now at my age ..can you imagine?  Wishing you many many more NSV moments and nothing but the best on your journey...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Dee.spunk
on 5/9/12 1:18 am - Sacramento, CA
Wonderful NSV! I haven't done to the movies yet, but this inspires me to go!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Skinnygirlme
on 5/9/12 7:27 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 So happy for you!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Most Active
Recent Topics