i have been feeling..

SilverCrystal
on 5/19/12 10:14 am
i am a couple of weeks away from my 1 year date.. does anyone still feel fat at this point? not every day, but some days i feel like this.. obvously i am not, i can do far more and i can fit smaller clothes but there still quite a bit fat still on my stomach and when i catch this in the mirror i get that feeling. i want to feel normal.also at this point i can eat most things this stuff i havent tried like pop or REAL candy( as apposed to sugar fee) the amount i watch and i listen to my body, i know my pouch is good cause small amounts still fill me. Im probably normal with this feeling right? at least i hope. ^_^

Sarah R.
on 5/19/12 10:33 am
 Im thinking its normal...course I still am fat a year out LOL...but where Im at now is sooooo much better than where I was Im good with that. It takes our head a while to catch up. 

twobabies06
on 5/19/12 11:22 am
I too have been wondering the same thing.  We must be pretty close on the surgery date and very close on our stats for weight and weight loss.  Some days I feel really great and think that I look really great, other days I think I look huge.  I haven't been able to pinpoint why either.

SilverCrystal
on 5/19/12 11:50 am
hey ^_^ yes we must be! i started at 330 and im 172 now 180 was hospital goal , it looks like you revised your personal goal too! *___* I'm sure we are fine. it must be a phase

DisneyLover
on 5/19/12 11:30 am - WI
I have days where I still feel fat.  Then I think back to the days when I was REALLY fat.  Big difference.

For me, I think once I am able to get some plastics done, I will feel better.  For now I just keep trying to remember how fat I really was and move on with my day, looking as hot as I can in my new body.

Sarah

SilverCrystal
on 5/19/12 11:47 am
thank you soo much you guys for your input!! I'm glad its not just me *_* i just hope it passes. BTW before someone says anything about the fat part, i didnt get this surgury to be thin , of coarse like most of us a had a slou of health problems that would have killed me eventually, but now that those are gone i feel like im still in that shell.  lol does that make sense?

Zeigled
on 5/19/12 12:24 pm - Parkton, MD
I'm about 2 months from 1 yr and I still feel fat - but I don't feel obese.   I feel fat - because I am fat but also because the skin is SO saggy and the incisions are stuck all over the place.  I have a plus sign on my stomach/abdomen from previous and RNY surgery scars.  I feel much skinnier clothed.  All in all though I feel so much better.  I want to have plastics though - maybe then I'll FEEL skinny.
HW 357 SW 341   

SilverCrystal
on 5/19/12 12:32 pm
You are hitting something there!! i do feel skinnier clothed, maybe i should avoid the mirror even when im half dressed. i think the skin is making me feel bad about me. and especially when you can see the remaining deposits.plus i started stalling over the past two months, i think its just a slowing down thing now.. i am sure the plastics will help us tremendiously ^_^

Zeigled
on 5/19/12 12:42 pm - Parkton, MD
I would think you would be slowing down on losing weight - me too.  I just read a post from someone else upset that her friend passed after having surgery.  That post, I guess, reminds me that I have to really buy in to the changes permanently so I don't gain my weight back.  I've had some days recently where I've felt like I wanted to eat even when I wasn't hungry.  I have to keep that on the top of my mind since I'm not losing as fast anymore. I really want to stay healthy now.
HW 357 SW 341   

Carrie W.
on 5/19/12 1:16 pm - KY
I agree 100%. I always told myself that I'd be happy to be under 200lbs. Now at 180 I'm not happy and want to lose more. My thighs are huge and loose and I'm very self conscious about them. Most of the time I feel pretty good about things but sometimes, especially at the gym. All the pretty, skinny outwardly perfect people bum me out.

I keep my before pics handy for when I'm feeling down. I look down at the treadmill and see I just ran 6 miles. I look at those size 12 pants I wear everyday.

We have to keep what and who we were in our minds so we can feel so much better about now.
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 233 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 102 views