Positive post and Stories; Thank you!

gcmcal
on 5/22/12 11:43 am - sellersville, PA
 I am 5 months post op. I thought that I would never be able to do this. Every time I've tried to lose, I'd just gain it back. I may not post but I have read all of your post and they have helped me get through. I read your stories and they inspire me. My starting weight was 368lbs. I now weigh 218lbs and have lost 150lbs as ofthis past Sunday. I thank you all for your stories and support. I am well ahead of my goal of losing 100lbs by May, heck I'll hit my goal weight by the middle of summer well before my goak of 1 year  You can do it, you can take control, and I thank you for allowing me to do so with all the positive support. Nothing  but respect and the best of luck to your journey. 

lesserman
on 5/22/12 11:45 am - Chicago, IL
What a long, strange trip it's been, huh?
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 5/22/12 11:59 am
We have all been in that situation of losing and gaining.  You have done awesome!

Winnie

aseg21
on 5/22/12 2:11 pm - Miami, FL
It's totally do-able! You'll be there before you know it. I started around you at 371 and ended at a low of 152. Of course, I'm at 162 lbs now, but I'm also pregnant so don't let that cast a shadow on your hope! Congratulations on your remarkable journey!

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

Selenan101
on 5/22/12 2:29 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
 That's fantastic!   I do love all the inspirational posts as well.   It really helps to have a community that understands all the steps in the same journey you are going through
 Selenan 

Reddevil
on 5/23/12 8:51 pm - Rochester, NH
Congratulations! You look great. Keep it up.

Most Active
Recent Topics