Hovering at 200 pds

Kaoz789
on 5/23/12 6:37 pm
 Ad waiting for wonderland. 

Hi all.  Vetrans on the board please. I've been trying to slowly introduce new foods into my diet and have had some problems.  Sometimes I can eat something one week and the next, no go.

Im at 5 months out and most meats are still "no goes" tofu and chicken (sometimes) are good. Raw veggies or lightly steamed are also  on my no fly list.  All pastas and breads are out, but wheat thins are ok and I can stomach protein bars.  I've tried raw soft veggies too, like in a salsa or bruschetta are also bad to me. Hummus I can stand, but get bored with.  Any suggestions on what might be "easy" to digest at this stage?  

Thanks tons!
Kaoz

Addie1od
on 5/24/12 12:24 am - philadlephia, PA
I am at about the same time frame as you. I can eat just about anything i want and have yet to get sick or have trouble. But, when i was being cautious in the way i prepared foods i had alot of luck with braised meats and steamed veggies. Braising makes meat juicy and tender. Good luck.
~ad
Be well, and always - take care of you!
a.

karlee_evans03
on 5/24/12 6:43 am - cullman, AL
I am almost 6 months out. And i have problems with meat not all the time but most of the time. I have started eating shrimp not fried but boiled seasoned with ole bay i can keep it down and it doesn't get stuck because if i eat chicken or beef it gets stuck it doesn't matter how much i chew or how slow i eat.

KARLEE

Kaoz789
on 5/24/12 10:17 am
 Good ideas both. Thanks ladies!

Most Active
Recent Topics