Got my date today!

a_better_life81
on 6/18/12 9:06 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12
  Well, I got the call today from my dr's office that gave me the date for my new start. July 24th is the date. It seems so very far away and yet so close too. I have a few things going on over the next few weeks that should keep me a bit busy. I did not get to pick my date, I of course would have picked sooner, but I am glad that is has been set!  It was a happy call to get and made my birthday a little nicer. I have lots of support from my husband and daughters so that keeps me going pretty strong. 

I have given up soda and caffine and really changed the way I eat most everything, so I am kinda on my way already. 

I think my 2 week preop liquid diet starts on the 10th of July. I am not looking forward to that, so if anyone has tips for making that go easier, let me know!!!
GraceGirl
on 6/18/12 9:15 am
Awesome!!! good luck my date is july 12 :)
courtwillbehealthy
on 6/18/12 9:24 am - burlington, VT
 good luck. preop i had to keep my self really busy so make sure on the pre op diet to keep your self busy DRINK LOTS OF WATER i was told anything you can drink you can have as long as it was low carb. but im not sure what your diet allows.. and i just got off my full liquids today and am on to puree's :) yay. i had my surgery june 4th. :D found out a month early like you it actually went by fast!!! i hope it does for you. 
marsha75
on 6/18/12 10:42 am - NC
My date is July 12th too:)

GraceGirl
on 6/18/12 10:49 am
wooo hoo july 12!
penguin814
on 6/19/12 2:37 am - Neenah, WI
RNY on 07/10/12
Congratulations! My surgery is July 10th. The time will go by quickly!

~Dawn~

HW:425 SW:376 CW: 260  GW:160

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views