Eating certain foods...

Adrianne_Dawn
on 7/2/12 12:12 am - WA
RNY on 05/21/12
 I tried a scoop of peanut butter in my chocolate protein shake about a week ago and did fine.  I'd try it maybe on a weekend and not when you are heading to work.  

As for pizza I actually bought some of those lean pockets and scooped the inside out.  Breads are a no go so early out and I tried some of the lean pocket crust my pouch did not like it. hahaha 

Cheryl N.
on 7/2/12 12:19 am - Des Moines, WA
Pizza chips!

Pizza cheese; pizza toppings, mix together and put on baking sheet, bake at 350 until melted and slightly browned at edges.. yum and dip in pizza sauce!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

grmadeb01
on 7/2/12 1:07 am - FL
i make the pizza chips all the time...works for us in my house..in fact my hubby askes for them now, we dont order pizza really anymore unless the kids are home...

give them a try, they work great..no crust on them..
have a great day
debby
chatterpam
on 7/2/12 4:14 am - PA
I was about 4 months out when I took my first bite of pizza... threw it up. At 1 year out I still can't do the crust. I make roll-ups from the cheese and meat toppings and dip them into marinara. I can usually eat the top of about 1-1/2 slices.

Peanut butter - I tried it at about 2 months and though I didn't throw up, it got stuck... tried it again about 3 months and results were better but still felt a little like there was a ball in my throat. I think about 4 months is what worked with the PB. I now eat it regularly cuz I love it... but as others have said - the fat and calories are draw backs.

Most Active
Recent Topics