revision

cheermama1993
on 7/11/12 12:24 am - Fontana, CA
I am putting in for a revision. any advice on what to say to make sure i get one?  I had RNY oct. 2007. lost 66lbs in the first 4 months and not a pound since. up until this last year i exercised 5 days a week, and ate decent. i have maintained the same weight since then (up and down maybe 5 lbs). HELP
poet_kelly
on 7/11/12 12:29 am - OH
How much more weight do you need to lose?  Why do you think you didn't lose more?  Is your pouch/stoma still the correct size?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cheermama1993
on 7/11/12 12:33 am - Fontana, CA
I still need about 100lbs to lose. i eat and 20 mins later i am hungry again.  My surgeon says to drink protien for breakfast, eat whatever i want for lunch and dinner. and thats it. during my surgery it took a lot longer then expected and he came out and told my family there was a complication but everything is fine. when i asked him at a visit he said it must not have been important cause he didn't put it in my chart. idk i my pouch is the correct size or not.
poet_kelly
on 7/11/12 12:40 am - OH
It seems to me that getting a scope to check the size of your pouch and stoma would be the first step.  In many cases, insurance will only pay for a vision if there is a mechanical failure - meaning something physically is wrong with your RNY, like a pouch or stoma that are too large.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics