Flavorless Protein suggestions please.

Caidkin
on 7/15/12 11:47 pm - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
Ok.. I'm in great need of some flavorless protein suggestions please...

ty in advance 
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
poet_kelly
on 7/15/12 11:56 pm - OH
Try Unjury.  I think you can get a sample cheap at unjury.com.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

hedrider
on 7/15/12 11:58 pm - Midlothian, TX
 Just know that it's UNflavored, but definitley NOT flavorless.  It has a taste.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Dave Chambers
on 7/16/12 1:16 am - Mira Loma, CA
I found a generic unflavored whey isolate protein. 2 rounded T's has 18g protein, and 70 calories.  Photos on my page. Mixes very easily in milk or water, and can be easily added to foods.  When adding any protein to a hot food or beverage, heat the item to be consumed, add your protein to about 1 1/2 oz water, mix to creamer consistency, and then mix with item. Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds or less.  I add this protein to coffee, SF pudding, oatmeal, etc. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

mjpetsche
on 7/16/12 2:47 am - Boise, ID
RNY on 07/05/12
I have the Unjury unflavored, I love it!  I mix a couple of teaspoons in my sugar free pudding and you can't even tell it is in there.  I am just a week post op so I am not on solid foods yet, but my dietician says you can sprinkle it on regular foods as well and you will not be able to taste the difference.
chatterpam
on 7/16/12 2:48 am - PA
Do you need a suggestion for an unflavored protein - or suggestions on what to to with your unflavored protein?

I get mine at GNC. GNC Pro Performance® 100% Whey Protein - Unflavored. One pound costs $17.59 with the Gold Card. 16 servings per, 21g protein, 2 carbs, 110 calories.

undergoingchange
on 7/16/12 2:48 am

I like About Time.  To me, there is no odor or flavor of protein, even in the unflavored.

Order at abouttime.com.

tjleigh1965
on 7/16/12 4:02 am - OH
Designer Whey Unflavored Powder....I add that stuff to everything!  Mashed Pot., Chili, eggs, grits, enrich my protein shakes with a little more protein......anything and it disolves really well.

animal02
on 7/16/12 4:18 am
I can not take the flavored protien mixes---and thought I was doomed, then I found Bariatric Advantage Unflavored.    I now have one protien shake daily made with fresh fruit and also use it in a chocolate breakfast drink, protien balls, and have enven used it in my baked granola bars.  
Caidkin
on 7/16/12 7:25 am - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
Thank you SOOOOOO much... these choc. and vanilla shakes are driving me batty, athough I'm not aloud to have any fruit yet... but I got some of that sugar free coffee mixes...torini or something like that???

again thank you!!! 
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 218 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 375 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?