3 month surgiversary with pictures . . .

spw7826
on 7/17/12 12:33 pm - FL
Today I am 3 months post-surgery, I'm down 72 pounds, and I feel great.  I admit, I got a little depressed when I dropped below the pound-per-day average, and it now seems so frustratingly slow that I am only losing about 3 1/2 pounds per week.  However, I have to stop and remind myself that I am only 11 pounds away from the halfway mark and I'm down 72 fricking pounds in 3 months!!!!  Looking back at some pictures along the way also help, so I thought I'd share.  First up are 2 shots taken about 1-2 months before surgery (I'm the big guy).  Then there's a front and side view from the day I came home from the hospital.  Next is about 3 weeks (and 12 pounds) ago.  Then we have front and side shots from today at work, and finally, a picture I took just a few minutes ago after getting home from the gym.  I still see myself as a big guy - and I am still a big guy - but thank God I'm not as big as that guy in the first picture anymore.  I don't know why they make it so difficult to post pictures - from left to right the first 2 are 3 weeks ago; the next 2 are the day home from surgery;  the next small one is 2 months before surgery; on the next row the bottom one is 1 month before surgery; the next one is tonight after the gym; and the last 2 are from today at work.  Now I just have to be patient for the 6 month and 1 year surgiversaries.  Thanks for letting me share.

Stan

spw7826
on 7/17/12 12:34 pm - FL
Oops - I forgot - I'm down 73 pounds, not a mere 72!!!! 

uscfan05
on 7/18/12 6:35 am
RNY on 08/20/12
Congrats!

Jen V.
on 7/18/12 8:06 am - Waterford Township, MI
RNY on 06/29/12
 I can't see the pics.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 285 views