Way OT - Bad weeks for animals - Hope, Thomas and Lennox

Zeigled
on 7/18/12 11:14 am - Parkton, MD
There has been so many bad news stories about animals this week - Lennox the pit put down because she was a pit in Belfast, Thomas the kitten encased in concrete to his upper body, and Hope the terrier in Texas whose mouth was taped shut with her tongue out. 

I am so angry - I just don't know what to do with the emotions....I always used to eat.  I just want to spit !!!  I really HATE people!

The only positive of the three is that Hope was able to be saved and she found a home.  Not so for Lennox or Thomas.
HW 357 SW 341   

Scoobydoo061423
on 7/18/12 11:32 am - OH
RNY on 11/12/12 with
 What is wrong with people. Some people think animals are just toys and they can do whatever they want to them. It makes me sick. I have saved all my pets and even my parents all from shelters bc of people like that. I think people who do this to animals derseve it to be done back to them. There was a case here in ohio where a dog got fireworks taped into his mouth. Sadly the dog died bc he had no way of food or water.
MC83
on 7/18/12 11:39 am
RNY on 04/28/12 with

Ladytazz
on 7/18/12 1:20 pm
I hate hate hate reading these things as I sit here with all my animals around me.  Nothing hurts me more then the thought of an animal being abused.  Well, a child but for the same reason.  They trust us so much to take care of them and for someone to take that trust and turn it around.  There is a special place in hell for people like that.  I hope they enjoy the heat.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

LJ1972
on 7/18/12 1:49 pm - FL
The fight for Lennox is far from over...even though he can no longer benefit.
I think they said they found the folks that did that to the kitten and the little dog, didn't they?

I always temper those types posts by going to godvine.com and looking up videos of dogs welcoming home their deployed owners.
Most Active
Recent Topics