almost 6 month check in!

blondesunshine1
on 7/27/12 12:24 am - MI
RNY on 02/13/12
I am almost 6 months out and I have lost 91 lbs. I can def see the weightloss slowing down now, but I am wondering if I am in line with everyone else. I would like to loose another 20, since I am teetering at onderland( I was down to 198 last week then steady at 200 this week). Hoping this is possible. How is everyone else doing? Is eating getting better for you? Is anything still bothering you?
~Angela    
Strjen
on 7/27/12 12:32 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
 Congrats! You seem to be doing very well. Im down 79.5 lbs. Some weeks it seems like its slowing down but really its staying pretty consistant overall. Ive yet to have any problems with food. Keep up the good work.

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

Melyssa S.
on 7/27/12 1:17 am - Lauderhill, FL
RNY on 06/12/12
 Awesome!! 
HW 247 SW 224 GW 140                  
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

Clarissa A.
on 7/27/12 1:23 am - RI
RNY on 02/08/12
I am almost 6 months out also. I was hoping to be at wonderland by now but my body has decided differently. I have had many stalls and I hit 200 last week but keep teethering between 200 and 202. I was hoping to hit my goal by August 14 which i my birthday but I dont see that happening.
I can't complain though because I have lost 78lbs and that aint bad

My eating is much better, my only on-going complication is the Orthostatic Hypotension. I am learning to move slower (if I get up too fast I have black-out spells) and sipping sipping sipping.
To be tested is good. The Challenged life may be the best Therapist - Gail Shea
Zofo
on 7/27/12 1:36 am - CO
 Hi there! I had my surgery Febuary 13, so August 13 is my 6 months. I started at 419lbs and am now 273lbs for a loss of 146lbs! I feel the surgery has been very successful, but I too have hit a plateau and have really stopped losing over the past few weeks. I try not to concentrate on my weight loss so much and focus on exercising and eating the right foods. Luckily I have yet to dump and only on occassion have I felt bad eating some foods. Best of all I feel great and in my opinion (the only one that matters to me) look great. You have done a wonderful job in losing 91lbs, keep up the great work!
Mimiterri
on 7/27/12 3:50 am - Claremore, OK
RNY on 02/27/12
My weight loss is really slowing down and my appetite is really up! I have no problems with any certain foods I'm hoping to lose 11 pounds by my 6 month doctor appointment to make it to the 100lbs lost club.
I really do good during the day but at night is when the hunger hits I have noticed that I don't drink as much water in the evenings either. I'm thinking of setting a no food after 7:00 rule to try to assist with my weight loss. I can't wait to get under the 200lb mark but I keep reminding myself that this is not a race it's a new way of life. Thanks for posting this post it's a good one and you are doing great!