Start my pre-op diet tomorrow so excited!!!

nikkibug
on 8/5/12 3:15 am
RNY on 08/20/12
 Photobucket

My pre-op diet starts tomorrow on August 6th, 2012 :D
Then my Surgery date is on August 20th 2012 REALLY can't wait :D

If anyone has their surgery near me please let me know. :)

hisndngrl
on 8/5/12 4:03 am - OK
RNY on 08/15/12
I'm 5 days ahead! Started my pre op diet today,and so far so good
Beth B.
on 8/5/12 4:14 am - Fayetteville, NC
I start my pre-op diet tomorrow too with surgery scheduled for next Monday 8/13.  I am scared, nervous and excited....I have been drinking a few protein shakes this past week and lost 4 lbs...I hope your surgery goes well.  Keep us updated. 

Beth
bdaz
on 8/5/12 5:11 am - OH
The great thing about the pre-op diet was knowing that I would not be gaining the weight back this time!  Good luck!

nikkibug
on 8/5/12 10:43 am
RNY on 08/20/12
 Someone on the FB support group told me that it will be my last "diet" forever!
That is SO wonderful to hear! :D

Debbie A.
on 8/5/12 6:03 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12
Hi,

My surgery is on 8/15. I'm on day 5 of liquid diet. Today is the first day I'm grumpy! Were all here to help each other so keep posting. I'm excited, nervous, can I do this? My greatest fear is I won't lose any weight after the surgery. But from what I've read, it's a normal feeling. I cover my feelings with food and I'm having to face that. I need to somehow find a middle ground where food is not my comfort zone but it's also not the enemy.
Sorry I'm rambling on and on. You are going to great on the liquid diet. A quote from a member,
" Remember...Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels"!!

Hugs, Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

nikkibug
on 8/5/12 10:46 am
RNY on 08/20/12
 Good Luck! I tottally understand how you feel, like maybe nothing will happen.... but it will thank goodness as long as we use and not abuse our new wonderful tool!

Amelia L.
on 8/5/12 10:32 am
RNY on 08/20/12
Our surgery date is the same. I start liquids on Friday. We will do fine! All the best to you!

nikkibug
on 8/5/12 10:48 am
RNY on 08/20/12
 Thanks everyone for the support  :)

jasmnemarieb
on 8/5/12 12:16 pm - florence, CO
Good luck !!!:D I start my "full thickness" diet on 8/8
Most Active
Recent Topics