need soft food recipes please

christigayle
on 8/5/12 10:28 am
This coming Thursday i will be able to eat soft foods...Yay!!!! Do any of you have any recipes you could share with me please........Thanks in advance  and God bless
soozieq
on 8/5/12 10:51 am
When I was on soft foods, I ate refried beans w/ cheese and hot sauce, lasagna bake (ricotta, marinara and mozzarella baked in the oven), chicken enchilada bake (canned chicken, monterey jack cheese, canned diced green chiles, and enchilada sauce - either green or red).

I also ate Wendy's chili, greek yogurt, chicken salad (I used my Pampered Chef food chopper to finelly chop green onion and I would grate some cheese in the salad for added protein), and tuna salad.
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
christigayle
on 8/5/12 12:25 pm
Thank you!! All this sounds so good. The Wendys chili didnt upset your stomach? Thank you  very much .... :)
Amy R.
on 8/5/12 11:10 am

Have  you tried looking at Eggface's blog?  She has EVERYTHING there, from what I remember.  Try http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!

christigayle
on 8/5/12 12:26 pm
 Awesome!! Thank you i will look into that site  :)
iisme
on 8/5/12 12:20 pm
reduced fat ricotta cheese and low sugar spaghetti sauce. Put it in the microwave and you will think you are eating lasagne!  It's what kept me sane for about 3 months.  Hang in there!

10 pounds loss pre-op
christigayle
on 8/5/12 12:30 pm
 wow...that  sounds really good!   Thank you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics