Surgery 09/12/12

Jenya37
on 8/12/12 6:02 am - Cloquet, MN
 Hello OH!  Looking for other people having surgery the same date as me.  1 month left before surgery. Woo hoo!  What are you doing now to prepare?  
Jennifer

Jewelsstevens
on 8/12/12 6:12 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
I don't have your same date, but  mine is the 18th. Good Luck!!

Diabolique
on 8/12/12 6:23 am - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12
My date is close to yours, September 19th.

I have been looking into different kinds of low impact workouts, pricing the protein shakes and sampling greek yogurt. 
I have also been getting honest feeback from people that have had WLS.
heidi12472
on 8/12/12 7:28 am
 Hi I have the same date! I can't wait!  I've been reading the board like crazy, gathering as much info as I can.  I've been eating healthy, but not depriving myself.  I have a protein diet the week before surgery. How about what are you doing to prepare?
Jenya37
on 8/12/12 7:38 am - Cloquet, MN
I actually have been eating things that I don't want to eat ever again.  Beginning to start thinking that it's time to gear up!  I had been reading Judith Becks Diet book, about how to rearrange the thinking to start thinking like a thin person.  I have been preparing my house (silly, right?) By getting organized so post surgery the kids have the things they need at their finger tips.  I have to do a week of Carnation Instant Breakfast sugar free pre-op and post-op.  I'm hoping that goes well.  I haven't really been trying different shakes, I have had some in the past from past weight loss ventures.  I am thinking that it's time to start ordering some.  Also want to start researching about the different vitamin options.  It's like time to gearing up for the rest of my life!  This month will probably go by fast, so I want to make the most of it.  

Jennifer

heidi12472
on 8/12/12 7:48 am
 I'm going to go through bariatricfoodie... Print some recipes and make sure I have supplies I need!
The sugar free carnation is a good idea!
Most Active
Recent Topics