Small NSV... Well, kind of.

stephkaz
on 8/22/12 9:28 pm - IL
 My wedding band fell off!  I threw a toy for my cat to run after and my ring went flying down the hallway with it.  Before I had my surgery, It was tight and I could not get it off!  I will hold on to it, and have it resized when I am done with my journey. I dont need that band on my finger to show how much I adore my husband. Good thing is, I work for a costume jewlery company where I get a discount so I will have rings to wear in the meantime.  Also, today was my first day back at work since surgery,  I have an uncomfortable chair, so after about 4 hours, my back and sides were killing me.  I had a small pillow pressed up against my drain site incision so I would not whack it on the desk.   My co-workers were awesome and supportive to me through all of this. 
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

Ksan32
on 8/22/12 11:13 pm - AZ
 Congrats. Keep those nsv's coming!

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Zeigled
on 8/23/12 5:21 am - Parkton, MD
Nice one - time to get more jewelry  :-)
HW 357 SW 341   

Neen L.
on 8/23/12 8:26 am - Arlington, VA
Cool! The same thing happened with my graduate school ring. I found these little plastic ring guards online called "ring snuggies" that can be a temporary fix until you want to get the jewelry re-sized. I bought them on Amazon and they were only a few dollars as I recall.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 62 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views