Something my sister said to me

nursejean
on 8/28/12 2:28 pm
I don't know if this is an NSV, but it made me feel good. I am going to visit my sister this weekend, which is something I would have been not too excited about when I was over 300 lbs (she lives about 3 hours away). We were talking on the phone and when we were about to get off, she said she had told her pastor that, "My sister is living again and she's happy again. It's an answer to prayer." That is such a sweet thing for her to say and notice. I have said the same thing here in a post. I am alive again! I think I am more alive than I have ever been, really. And I'm only just over half way to my goal! Can't imagine how much better it's going to get!
Surgery date of 4/30/12                                                                                                        
BWB
on 8/28/12 2:59 pm
That is very special. Have a good visit.

prettyblueyes
on 8/28/12 3:07 pm - AZ
great testimony!!!!  Very encouraging....  have a great visit. 
Katie C.
on 8/28/12 4:00 pm - chugiak, AK
That is awesome!!! Isn't it so nice to be smiling all the time? Have a great time with your sister.

Katie
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"

GraceGirl
on 8/28/12 4:05 pm
How sweet...happy travels!

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 346 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 302 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics