Its 11:30 pm and im in hell

stephkaz
on 8/28/12 9:43 pm - IL
 My back is killing me and my pouch is on fire!  I feel so nauseated.  I took a nexium about 5 minutes ago. God, i wish I had some muscle relaxers.  I took my norco (liquid) yesterday and I thought I was having a heart attack.  My whole ribcage hurt. I could barely breathe, not to mention made my pouch burn even though I had just eaten. This has not been a good couple of days for me.  I dont know if it is dehydration setting in, or lack of protein or what...
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

SoCaPinkLady
on 8/28/12 11:26 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
So sorry. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Lori                               

misssparky
on 8/29/12 12:40 am - MO
 So sorry you are so miserable.  Feel better quickly.
Thank God for the wonderful gift of WLS.  Use it wisely as the tool it is meant to be and hold yourself accountable for the rest of the journey!!!

KAREN

EAP-Fan
on 8/29/12 3:56 am
I just had simular problem, use a heating pad on ur belly, I found out I has a
bacteria infection from a endoscopy, i was down for 4 weeks untill  got an
antibioctic.
pwoo10
on 8/29/12 6:07 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
You should not be in pain.  You should contact your dr. today and see what you should be doing.  There is no reason to be in pain at anytime.

Dolores L.
on 8/29/12 9:15 am - FL
Revision on 08/14/12
 Steph, are you having reflux? Nexium will take about a day to kick in, H2 blockers about 6 hours and Tums, mylanta, etc work much quicker. I agree that you should call the doctor!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 41 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 293 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views