Fight the phlegm.

kimikim
on 8/30/12 4:10 pm - rockford, IL

The protein shakes that I have consumed seem to be milky like and to me contribute to the build up of phlegm in the back of my throat.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, please tell me how you got rid of it!!

Thanks you and my family thanks you,

Kimi

jamiebrain
on 8/30/12 4:16 pm - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
 The clear Isopure drinks do that to me and it's so icky.  It's kind of nice to know it's not just me.  I'd love a way to stop it!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

poet_kelly
on 8/30/12 4:36 pm - OH
On August 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM Pacific Time, kimikim wrote:

The protein shakes that I have consumed seem to be milky like and to me contribute to the build up of phlegm in the back of my throat.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, please tell me how you got rid of it!!

Thanks you and my family thanks you,

Kimi

Try clear protein shakes, like Isopure or Cytomax ready to drink.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

shiloh78
on 8/30/12 6:46 pm - Raleigh, NC
 I Tried lots of stupid recipes to make the shakes taste better. Turns out plain ass vanilla powder and water were what I liked for the first six months!! Eventually I tried chocolate.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 261 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 275 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 318 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 276 views