Home from the hospital

karenp8
on 8/30/12 6:40 pm - Brighton, IL
Had surgery yesterday at 9;30 and came today at 3. Excited to be on the losers bench! A bit sore but I am sipping and walking!                        
Lisa_K
on 8/30/12 7:13 pm - OH
Congratulations and welcome!
Wrapdiva
on 8/30/12 7:18 pm - Auburn Hills, MI
RNY on 11/05/12
That's great news!!  Sounds like surgery went smooth!!  From what I hear, sipping & walking will be the majority of your life activities for the next few weeks.  Looks like you are off to a great start!!
UBet2012
on 8/30/12 8:33 pm - IL
RNY on 09/17/12
That's wonderful! Thank you for keeping us posted.
Katie C.
on 8/30/12 8:39 pm - chugiak, AK
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad to hear things went so well. I hope recovery goes just as smooth! Great job on walking and sipping. Walking helps so much with the gas. I never knew such relief as that first toot after surgery LOL!!

Continue to let us know how it's going!! Welcome to your new life!!

Katie
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"

JJ_
on 8/31/12 12:33 am
Welcome to the bench and back home!  I spent two nights in the hospital post-surgery.  Loved the care.  I also loved being home and not being woken up to take blood pressure readings, etc.

Judy
karenp8
on 8/31/12 7:34 am - Brighton, IL
Yeah I didn't sleep much in the hospital and have bad veins so my IV was a struggle the whole time I was there. I had to hold my hand a particular way to get it to drip. I was so ready to get home and boy did I sleep good last night!
Most Active
Recent Topics