who knew???

Laurie A.
on 9/3/12 2:45 pm
RNY on 08/21/12
I never dreamed I would enjoy eating egg salad as much as I did today!. It was wonderful to be able to chew food for the first time since surgery. The dietician said we can have whole wheat crackers with pureed food, and we do not have to puree the food in the blender, just chew, chew, chew until it is pureed consistency. Makes it very gratifying.  I hope every one had a great Labor Day weekend!

My daughter turned 5 today and instead of making a cake like I usually do, I went to the local cupcake shop and bought her a special cupcake. She loved it. We then took a horse carriage ride around town (she has been asking to do that since we moved here last year). They took some pictures for us, I can actually tell the difference in my size!!! My clothes looked pretty bad because they were so big, but better big than too tight!!!
The Lord will not give me more than I can handle! Through Him, all things are possible!!        
tgrlnh
on 9/3/12 3:53 pm
RNY on 06/05/12
Congrats on your super day

HW 351 SW 314 CW 140 ~ Surgery Day 6/5/12 - The first day of the rest of my life!

littleskie
on 9/3/12 3:59 pm - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
My first meal was cottage cheese. My second was tuna salad. Ate both with a spoon, no cracker needed.

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!