woohoo for me

marbrown
on 9/12/12 6:57 am - bridgeview, IL
Today is my 1 yr surgiversery!!! I am down over 70 lbs.  Started this journey at 267 lbs and today I am at 191.  Started on 4 blood pressure pills, 2 diabetes pills, 2 cholesterol pills. Now I only take 1 blood pressure pill and my vitamins.  what a difference a year makes.  I have been lucky to have great support from friends and family to make this journey easier, but it has not been easy by any means.  Still want to lose 100 lbs total so I have some work ahead of me.  For all the newbies- it has totally been worth it.  I am so much healthier and happier getting rid of the weight and extra baggage that came with it.  Yeah I have some saggy skin but it sure is fun to shop in the "regular" size departments.  I can even borrow some of my daughter's clothes. 
Good luck to anyone going through this process.  One thing I know is that there is plenty of support and resources out there for us!
Marianne        
fickleme
on 9/12/12 7:05 am - Bessemer City, NC
Woohoo... Congrats... It sure does feel good  doesn't it? :)
Kallen27
on 9/12/12 8:23 am

Amy D.
on 9/12/12 8:30 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Great job!! And I think you've hit on a very valid point--easier does not mean easy. You should totally be proud of yourself!

And I love love love your avatar. Snoopy is my favorite person in the entire world!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
bostons4me
on 9/12/12 9:56 am - IL
Congrats to you, and you can get to the 100# lost mark too, just keep your eye on the prize.
martitalinda
on 9/12/12 10:36 am
 Woohoo for YOU!!! Congratulations!!!! Happy Surgiversary to you!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 264 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 276 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 277 views