Soft foods are amazing!!

Amysbrats04
on 9/15/12 4:55 am - Melbourne, FL
I was finally cleared for soft foods yesterday. I made myself refried beans with some enchelada sauce, and some shredded cheddar..Baked it for a bit, and it was one of the best things I have had in my life (after 3 weeks on liquids) Feeling great, down 12 lbs since the 5'th, and ready to keep going down the road to sucess! Making a spinich and mozzarella omlette for breakfast can't wait!

AnniesSS
on 9/15/12 5:27 am
RNY on 09/11/12
I'm so looking forward to a soft scrambled egg!! :)

Congrats and enjoy the goodness. :)
  Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

65rosesmom
on 9/15/12 6:26 am
The liquid weeks are such a time of deprivation. I was never so happy to have an egg.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Lisa_K
on 9/15/12 7:40 am - OH
I'm not trying to harsh your excitement but, be careful.  Take it slow when adding new items.  I learned my lesson the hard way.  Foods you ate before won't necessarily sit well with the new pouch, at least not right away.
Amysbrats04
on 9/15/12 8:39 am - Melbourne, FL
So far so good..beans went down and stayed down great, and I was only able to eat half of the one egg omlette that I made, but it did go down pain free. I don't want to push too hard, so I am sticking to things I know that I will be able to handle for a while..

Kimberly E.
on 9/15/12 7:44 pm - VA
RNY on 09/05/12
I envy you!!!  LOL 

I too had surgery on the 5th and I am still doing liquid diet until I go for my post op appointment on Monday at 11:45.  My husband keeps laughing at me because I told him that I was refried beans with enchilada sauce and cheese for my birthday dinner on the 21st.  HAHA...I have been craving that since surgery.  I love pintos and cheese from taco bell so I figured that my homemade low fat version of it would taste fabulous after not eating for an entire month.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 289 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 295 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 286 views