calcium citrate

Jenya37
on 9/20/12 6:13 pm - Cloquet, MN
I bought the Opurity calcium citrate and am hving a hard time choking them down, any other recommendations, please? Are any of the chews decent (all my Wal Mart carries are caltrate and viactiv, both calcium carbonate).  
Jennifer

anewbeginning2012
on 9/20/12 6:32 pm - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
 I couldn't find any around town, so I broke down and ordered mine from Celebrate. It actually wasn't too bad. I got the Calcium plus with Vit D. chewables. I ordered 3 months worth for around $37. I got the 2) strawberry cream and 1) hot ****o. The strawberry is good, the hot ****o not so much :).

Kris        
poet_kelly
on 9/20/12 7:07 pm - OH
Local stores don't usually carry chewable calcium citrate.  I like the Bariatric Advantage caramel chews and I like the Calcet creamy bites from  Celebrate.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

juleskar
on 9/20/12 9:50 pm
I love Calcet lemon and Bariatric Advantage in lemon. The Calcet reminds me of a tiny piece of lemon pound cake with frosting, the BA reminds me of a starburst. Sorry...I'm drooling. And because they're so darned good, I don't buy them. I would eat them like candy. Also, they do have calories, so be mindful of that.
Jenya37
on 9/21/12 12:11 am - Cloquet, MN
 Thank you for the responses, I will purchase these and give them a try!
Jennifer

Tom D.
on 9/21/12 7:22 am
I was told to drop it in some water and let it disolve.  you do not need to drink the sludge at the bottom of the glass and you will still get the calcium.
Paula R.
on 9/21/12 10:13 am - CA
VSG on 08/21/12
I take Citricel Minis and have no problem getting them down.
Most Active
Recent Topics