Stomach noises

abrannume
on 9/24/12 5:31 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12
My stomach has been making growling noises just about all day.  I'm not hungry, i've already had lunch and a snack.  What gives?  Does it mean anything?

Annie_Anaba
on 9/24/12 5:35 am
RNY on 08/27/12
My stomach gurgles all the time, after I eat, before I eat, when I drink water. It sounds like a raging hell beast to quote my family, lol.

abrannume
on 9/24/12 5:41 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12
LOL. I know, it gets quite loud doesn't it.  I just hope it's nothing to be concerned with, ya know.

Allen Y.
on 9/24/12 5:42 am - Garland, TX
 Record it and place the recording on youtube.

LOL

rynbiz
on 9/24/12 6:56 am - Surprise, AZ
was just wondering the same thing mine gets very noise especialy when I drink or eat, To me its usualy means there is a bowel movent coming or gas since im only six weeks out And I eat protein supplements and boiled chicken breasts my gas is horriable at least my bowels are starting to go back to every day for a while it was once every couple of day's

Annie_Anaba
on 9/24/12 5:46 am
RNY on 08/27/12
LMAO!!

seanseosamh
on 9/24/12 6:03 am
My stomach doesn't growl, but I toot out the other end...non-smelly flatulence.  It's embarrassing, but at least I'm not smelling up the room.  I'm going to discuss it again at the next doctor visits in mid-October. 
dbartley
on 10/3/13 12:25 am

I also have horrible stomach noises, I just think everyone who has had surgery will encounter noises some days louder than normal.  Just the gasses in our stomach and what we put in it.

I also want to get advice on anyone who can help how to get back on track to losing the weight.  I was very big  and my loss was good but i never reach my goal, how does everyone stay on track without eating the wrong stuff.  seems i hit a plateau. and sometimes i feel my pouch has stretched out.  I can consume more food and I seem to be hungry more often now.  my surgery was 7 yrs ago and I really need to lose 100  pounds?  I thought after i did some reconstruction to remove some skin that would make me feel better and to get me more motivated to exercise. 

I am now trying to go back to the basic's with protein shakes guess we'll see?

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 480 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 403 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 153 views
Recent Topics