My stall broke

NEPoppy
on 9/24/12 10:52 pm - Hastings, NE
So after the scale didn't move for what seemed like ages, I have dropped SEVEN POUNDS in the last three days!! I really hate my stalls, but coming down off of them is so exhilirating! LOL I have finally stopped stressing about it and anymore when I see the same number as the day before, I am like "Meh...maybe tomorrow".

BTW, I ended up breaking this stall by increasing calories. I had to eat half a muffin each morning for 2 mornings then 1/2 a cookie (blech) the third day. I felt miserable because it is like my body is only programmed to take in X amount of calories and increasing it gave me a pouch-ache!!! But it did the trick, guess those extra carbs were what my body was missing, because it is happy and content and now I am back on the right track again.

I told my husband that if I had been able to read my body's signals so well my entire life like I can now, I would never have gotten fat!!!! It is so easy now for me to turn away from ice cream- I know that I will be sick from it.....it is easy to refuse a chocolate bar- I know I will be in pain............

OHHHH AND............a big NSV....I am now JUST overweight!!!!!!! I am no longer in any of the Obese categories!!!! I have not been "overweight" since I was 9 years old!!!!! And I went to the mall and all of the jeans I bought were in size 8s!!!! I have dropped from 275 to 158 and went from a size 28W to an 8 :)

Such a good week!

Poppy
Allen Y.
on 9/24/12 11:03 pm - Garland, TX
 Congrats!

I have been so so so so slow if not completely stalled myself lately.

KnittingPoet
on 9/24/12 11:53 pm - Raleigh, NC
Congratulations! I had my first stall and I was miserable about it!!  Now that I've started losing again, I can't stay off the scale.  I love seeing that number get lower and lower.  Still a long way to go but I seem to be back on track. 
I broke mine by eating more too.  Seems odd but it works!

Dee.spunk
on 9/25/12 12:24 am - Sacramento, CA
I'm in a stall now, but that's okay, I knw eventually it'll break. Good job so far! Sounds like you're doing great!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views