Feeling Woozy but an NSV!

stephkaz
on 9/25/12 10:48 am - IL
Goodness...   I feel like I will pass out.  I feel like I have lost a few pints of blood.  I swear I have not had a cycle like this is years.  Crampy and bloody... Going through a pad every two hours.

Had a good amout of protein today, more than usual.  We had lunch catered in to work today for a party.  I had roast beef, and a chicken ceasar salad with chicken and eggs( only a small smattering of sauce.  For breakast, greek yogurt with cheesecake pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice and some sliced sharp cheddar cheese.  For dinner I was going to make chili.  One problem... We threw away our manual can opener last week after it broke.  I went to open the cans of  beans and, well, I guess I cant open them.  NOt unless I become like that chick on Americas Got Talent and sma**** open with my boobs.  Hubby said he will pick up panera for us.  A small cheddar broc soup for me and some kind of salad with no dressing and maybe some chicken on it for us to share. Tomorrow on my way home from work I need to buy a can opener.
On to my NSV.  Since I was told I was infertile and after years of trying, just the sight of a baby made me cry hysterically from jealousy.  My co-worker brought her granddaughter once in a while and it was too much for me to take.  Fast foward 6 months.  I am a month in a half out from RNY, and I HELD that beautiful little baby girl today.  I felt so good and so blessed.  Not a tear was shed.  The only moisture on me was where she drooled uncontrollably on my arm. I can't wait to get the go-ahead from my surgeon to start trying again.  Her angelic face only strengthened my resolve to lose this weight and be healthy. 
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views