Been gone a long while

mhroxy
on 10/1/12 4:14 pm - Wadsworth, OH
    Been away for a while. Started back to school, moved and now working full time.  Fell off the wagon and down a hill then into a stream.  Trying to find my way back to the basics now.  Havn't been able to get to the gym at all but now have 6 horses I am working just about everyday.  Still would like to try to fit in some time at the gym.....a more focused workout! I feel I get my needed protein in most days but my fluids are lacking along with taking my vitamins.  On the plus side of things ,I now am down to 155(high school weight!) but have been noticing the scale going back up slowly.  I am very scared of regain!  I don't want all of this to be for nothing.  So on I go to find my way back on track.

Kay L.
on 10/1/12 11:03 pm - N., AL
Working horses is hard work! If you're doing it everyday, I would think it would definitely help with maintenance.

This is a great place to be if you're noticing "scale creep" in the wrong direction. That's why I came back here several months ago after being gone a very long time (I am over 6 years out).

Start tracking your food. It will surprise you and help keep you honest. I was shocked when I realized how many calories I was eating! Make sure you're getting all of you water, protein and vitamins!

I have also found that reading posts and interacting with people like me has been a great help to get back in that WLS mindset.
mhroxy
on 10/1/12 11:08 pm - Wadsworth, OH
  thank you! Yes thats why I started to log back on to OH! I plan to attend a support group this month too.  Just need to stay motivated.  Did you have any complications that occur ed farther down the road? Take care and thanks again!

Kay L.
on 10/1/12 11:44 pm - N., AL
The only complication I have is Reactive Hypoglycemia, but it is largely controlled when I eat right (protein forward, no junk carbs).
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/12 5:41 am - TN
Start a Journal of your food intake.. Increase your fluids!!
You can do it!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 575 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 295 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?