Crisis Averted... I think...

stephkaz
on 10/14/12 1:24 pm - IL
Promising sign today.  My breasts hurt a lot today. The same kind of hurt I get right before my period starts.  As far as I know, that symptom does not happen in pregnancy for a few weeks after conception.  I know it takes at least 48-72 hours for the sperm to even meet with the egg.  I have been emailing various OB/GYNS all weekend to see if any of them around here have had experience with RNY patients.  The last thing I want to do is start a relationship with a doctor and them not have the first fracking clue what to do with me.  IF any of you are around the Chicago area, I am open to suggestions.  
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

lumina99
on 10/14/12 2:37 pm - ME
 Maybe I just don`t understand, did you ask a question? Are you wondering if you have a period coming or wondering if you could be pregnant? Have you been keeping track of your cycle? If so, are you regular? If not, and haven`t had one in over a month or two, then I would take a pregnancy test. I hope this helps??
stephkaz
on 10/14/12 2:42 pm - IL
 Sorry, I posted on Saturday that I had a condom break.  This resulted in a small freak out that I posted about, i was not sure how to link that post to this. I was simply stating to the people that had posted or viewed that post that I was probably going to get my period and I did not need to worry about being pregnant anymore.  Sorry for the confusion. 
You, I've mistaken for destiny, but the truth is my legacy is not up to my genes...

lumina99
on 10/14/12 2:50 pm - ME
 Ha ha, ok! Well that`s good!! Good luck ;)
ChristineB
on 10/14/12 7:57 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Timothy Albion OB/GYN out of Northwest Community in Arlington Heights.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 70 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 295 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 341 views