Help and or Advice

Mignon9
on 10/24/12 6:49 am - OH
RNY on 09/24/12
So this morning I had to wake up early to get my blood work done.  My stomach hurt really bad and I was barely able to stand up and take a shower.  I had to fast for 12 hours before the blood work, then all of a sudden I start throwing up even though nothing is coming out.  I drive to get my blood work I can barely stand without being dizzy.  I come home and decide to sleep to see if that helps.  I wake up again I think I'm ok, but my stomach hurts still and I'm scared to eat or drink anything now.  Is this normal?

karenp8
on 10/24/12 7:14 am - Brighton, IL
 I would give your doctor a call. That's what they get paid for! Let us know what they say.
Amanda M.
on 10/24/12 7:20 am
RNY on 01/18/13
Definitely call your doctor! It could be your blood sugar is very low. make sure to take small drinks of water, maybe make a protein shake to sip on. avoiding food will make everything worse.

But please call your doctor for his opinion. feel better soon!!!
littleskie
on 10/24/12 8:20 am - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
Call your doctor.

Also know that going for a long time without food/water will make you sick to your stomach and can cause headaches. Sip on a protein drink and do whatever your dr says to do.

Hope you feel better soon!

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 175 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?