Popcorn and Crackers... Scary Snacks

macjuicy
on 11/26/12 4:00 am - FL

This holiday weekend I really ate right made sure not to drink too much but I will say I hit the ritz cracker platter man scary how crackers can be eaten by the box and you dont get full! I also have the same issue with popcorn... took my son to the movies decided to get a few digs into his popcorn bag next thing I know i ate most of it lol NO MORE CRUNCHY SNACKS!!! LOL

Glad Thanksgiving is over ive been back on grind since sat only took thursday and friday off and still wasent that bad except for the crunch fest lol

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/26/12 4:45 am - Baltimore, MD

Good job!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

macjuicy
on 11/26/12 4:46 am - FL

Cleo I saw you posted and I was like OMG here we go lol you have me on the edge when you post lmao

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/26/12 5:19 am - Baltimore, MD

The lesson there? Just when you think you know what to expect from me - WHAMMO!  - I change it up on ya!

I get it with the crackers. For me these days blood sugar crashes keep me straight but without that failsafe I'd be in trouble.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

nfarris79
on 11/26/12 5:11 am - Germantown, MD

Imagine how those foods would look if you put them in a blender and ground them down. Kinda like lettuce, those things don't seem to take up much pouch space and slide thru really easily, once you take out all the water/air out of them.

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Larry Wassmann
on 11/26/12 11:40 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12

I have two saltine crackers for my snack most days. As long as they fit in my menu/calorie plan I do not see any problem with a cracker or two, but a box, now that would be a problem. And Popcorn if it fits in your plan I wouldn't think it would be that bad for you in moderation. I don't eat it as it is a hot food for me, and I would not be able to control myself at this time. But once I am at goal, I am going to have some air popped corn without butter on it. I don't think you need to beat yourself up over it as long as you don't do it very often. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

MyLady Heidi
on 11/26/12 11:54 am

Popcorn can be made as a healthy snack, crackers can't, nor can potato chips or Doritos or Cheetos, pick your poison carefully as these things can derail you quickly.  My only guilty pleasure is Cheetos, the rest I gave up completely.

Most Active
Recent Topics