Two Years Out, Pictures and Reflection

ToNewBeginnings
on 12/4/12 6:52 am, edited 12/4/12 6:52 am

I'm confused...who needs to start saving for plastics? You're not talking about the Bombshell  in the soccer uniform are you?

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/4/12 7:19 am

She lost a lot of weigh and is dealing with some body issue... as a lot of us are... loose skin and some others. 
I know plastic helps some of us who deal with that.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/4/12 7:21 am

Some of her earlier posts she wrote about that - the lose skin and compression garments, etc. As young as she is (and looks) - I think it may really help her self image and body issue if she does that.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Dandice
on 12/4/12 3:38 pm - McKinney, TX

You are right....My loose skin is an issue with my body image AND my health. I get terrible bed sores all summer in this texas heat. I work out a ton and so my arms etc are pretty toned but my mid section and my breasts are ALL skin, Ive just gotten really adept at hiding and masking it. My weight has been stable for over a year and I have been looking into plastics since then.

abrooks26
on 12/4/12 11:10 am - MN
RNY on 12/13/12

Wow! You look amazing! You look like a totally different person!! What an inspiration..

Dandice
on 12/4/12 3:39 pm - McKinney, TX

You guys are all amazing. I might not post very much anymore but know that this board and the people on it are partially responsible for my success. It is so nice to have a community to be a part of!

Cary R.
on 12/5/12 12:54 pm - Hialeah, FL
RNY on 04/09/13

WOW you look amazing!!!

Congrats!

5"1  Follow my weightloss journey! www.thenewcary.wordpress.com   

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?