Full sensation

KendraB1
on 12/15/12 12:54 pm - DE
RNY on 11/05/12

Ok, for me it is much easier to tell when I am reaching the full point when I am drinking or eating soft food like cottage cheese, canned tuna, yogurt, or SF pudding and jello than it is when I am actually eating chicken, ham, et. 

Does anyone else have/had the same problem? 

I sometimes make myself nuseaus eating regular foods because it is not as easy for me to figure out that I am full. I try never eat more than 2 oz at a time, though (felt I should point that out). 

Any suggestions on how to help with that, other than making sure I am taking my time?

Larry Wassmann
on 12/15/12 9:37 pm - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12

I never get the full sensation never have. That is why I have to weigh and measure everything I eat so I know I am getting enough and not so much I will get sick. What happens to me if I over eat is not that I feel full, I feel sick and end up barfing out what I had eaten and then have to eat something later. So I would advise you to do what I do and measure everything you eat. The other day at a friends home, I didn’t and guess what after dinner I was in their bathroom barfing. Not a good way to thank a host for having me over for dinner and it was embarrassing for me. devil  

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

artroxy blue
on 12/16/12 4:28 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12

Just measure and take your time. I still don't feel fullness as I did before surgery, so it's really important for me to measure almost everything. I do get burpies if I eat a little too fast, so that's my reminder to slow down. 

KendraB1
on 12/16/12 4:17 pm - DE
RNY on 11/05/12

Thanks y'all!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 375 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?